"When I was little, the word 'fashion' used to make me dream. I secretly made it the goal of my life, without really knowing if it was actually a profession. Today, my childhood dream has come true."
For designer, artist, and perfume creator Lolita Lempicka, fashion is an art. Passionate, motivated, liberated, discreet...these are a few words used to describe Lolita, who now boasts more than 35 years in the creative field. Lolita's determination and authenticity have allowed her to capture the stunning radiance of femininity.
Lolita then decided to travel the world to discover other cultures and foster her personal growth.
Back in France, she opened a boutique called "Nostalgia," where some of her own creations were presented among a collection of carefully selected vintage clothes. In this way, she was a pioneer of vintage and retro chic. Lolita continued to make her own creations and even ventured into modern design. In Paris, she launched her very first collection called "Croisière," featuring a subtle mix of classic and casual looks. The "Lolita Lempicka" brand was born! In light of her newfound success, she opened a showroom and boutique in the Marais district of Paris.
Lolita created a number of accessories that were indispensable to her looks, including jewelry, leather goods, scarves, and shoes. She also dreamed of making her own perfume.
In 1997, the designer unveiled her most intimate and audacious project to date: Mon Premier Parfum. It would be the first of many.
Lolita is never short on ideas, which include collections for the home, kitchen, and table, as well as furniture, wellness items, and decorations.
In her cozy showroom on Avenue Montaigne in Paris, Lolita likes to take a break to enjoy a cup of tea with her most beloved associates, her husband and her twin daughters Paulina and Lauren. They all help to make the new collections. Lolita's eldest daughter, Élisa, moved to New York to promote the brand there. Indeed, the entire family seems to benefit from the artistic touch. Lolita always gives free rein to her imagination to come up with exciting new products.
Lolita Lempicka began her career as an independent designer. In 1984, she created the Lolita Lempicka brand and put together her first collection.
That same year, she opened her first boutique in the Marais district of Paris and staged her first fashion show in Tokyo, Japan.
- In 1985, the first Lolita Lempicka fashion show was held in Paris.
- In 1986, she launched Lolita Bis.
- From 1987 to 1990, she was the Artistic Director of the Women's and Children's collections at Cacharel.
- In 1990, the Lolita Lempicka fashion house set up shop in a private mansion on Avenue Marceau in Paris. In the 1990s, she created special collections for La Redoute, 3 Suisses, and Monoprix.
- In 1994, Lolita Lempicka created a special collection for brides and opened a second boutique in the Marais called "Les Mariées de Lolita." Wedding dresses are an important part of the designer's work.
- In 1996, Lolita Lempicka launched LSD (Lolita Studio Design). At the same time, her eldest daughter Élisa Mélodie joined her in the design studio and contributed to the new collections
- In 1997, Lolita Lempicka released her first perfume in a bottle shaped like an apple.
- In 2000, the designer created her first perfume for men: "Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin."
- In 2003, twins Paulina Leonor and Lauren Leslie joined the company
- In 2006, Lolita once again teamed up with La Redoute for an event collection. A second women's perfume was released, called "L."
- In 2007, she created a special Fashion and Lingerie line for Etam.
- In 2008, Lolita was asked to create a new collection for 3 Suisses which included a wedding dress. That same year, Lolita Lempicka released two new fragrances: "Fleur Défendue" and "Fleur de Corail," inspired by the designer's first and second perfumes, respectively.
- In 2009, Lolita Lempicka began selling perfumes online. In the fall of 2009, a third women's fragrance saw the light of day: "Si Lolita," a spicy, delicate, floral perfume in a bottle shaped like a four-leaf clover. The artist Charlotte Le Bon was the model for the fragrance.
- In 2010, "Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin" became available as an eau de toilette: "L'Eau Au Masculin."
- In the summer of 2011, the brand's first perfume was created as a new eau de toilette called "Morsure d'Amour." That same year, "Si Lolita" also became available as an eau de toilette.
- In 2012, the brand launched the first version of its "L'Eau en Blanc."
- In September 2012, Lolita Lempicka chose Elle Fanning as the new model for "Le Premier Parfum." This campaign was directed by Yoann Lemoine (aka Woodkid), who also produced the music.
- In 2017, after 20 years of success, "Mon Premier Parfum" entered its most exciting period. Represented by the young model Thylane Blondeau, the perfume would undergo a metamorphosis, face new challenges, and reach unprecedented heights. The iconic apple of Eden was a new and modern take on the classic bottle. A genuine work of art, this jewel-shaped bottle was also chosen to highlight the brand's "Sweet" and "So Sweet" fragrances. In the spring of 2018, Lolita Lempicka launched "Mon Eau," a fruity and floral perfume marked by its incredibly fresh aroma. In 2018, Lolita Lempicka created a new fragrance for men called "Green Lover." And in 2020, the brand launched "Original," a limited version of its very first fragrance from 1997.