We collect only the information necessary to carry out our e-commerce and cosmetics retail business.
Within the framework of this activity, we are led to collect the following personal information online or in store:
- Contact information: surname, first name, e-mail address, gender, telephone, date of birth, language, preferred currency, country of navigation
- Delivery information: home address (name/first name, street, postcode, city, country, delivery comments)
- Newsletter opt-in information: opt-in date, IP address
- Technical information: technical logs, IP address
- Lolita Lempicka order history,
- Seen Lolita Lempicka Products history,
- Transactional information: data relating to transactions carried out on the site. The payment is managed by the specialised service provider Monetico, which means that, depending on the type of payment, the full number of your credit card and the security code are not accessible to us.
- Data relating to your purchasing habits: order date, purchase frequency, average basket, type of product purchased, etc...
- History of your relationship with our services: phone calls, emails exchanged with customer service.
This information is provided voluntarily by filling in the fields marked as non-mandatory.
Account creation requires the creation of a password. This password is encrypted and known only to you. It is not possible for us to access it. If you forget your password, a new password will be randomly generated and sent to your contact email.
Les données que vous nous confiez sont protégées avec la plus grande attention. Nous utilisons pour cela les services d’un hébergeur (Oxatis) qui possède les standards de sécurité les plus élevés pour protéger nos bases de données.
Access to personal information is limited to Lolita Lempicka's personnel and approved subcontractors, who have a need to access this data in order to carry out their tasks.
USE OF COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal information for the following reasons:
- to be able to ensure personalised navigation on the www.lolitalempicka.com website: proposal of associated products, history of the last products seen, personalised recommendations
- to be able to deliver your orders as soon as possible (personal and delivery information)
- be able to manage the customer relationship efficiently
- be able to ensure accounting, generate invoices and prove the accounting/fiscal reality of our transactions (transaction data)
- be able to manage our risk policy, in particular by detecting unusual transactions (transaction data)
- be able to offer you business transactions that match your profile. These commercial proposals can be made by means of segmentation of customers, buying habits, average basket, sales history, products you are looking at.
Lolita Lempicka will contact you by email according to two modalities:
- ITransactional information: any information related to your activity on the site: account creation, order confirmation, shipping tracking, tracking your account. This transactional information is intrinsically necessary for the proper functioning of our services. They are not subject to explicit consent.
- Commercial information: the Lolita Lempicka newsletter is sent on a monthly basis. An explicit consent via a checkbox is requested for the subscription to the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time: by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you receive. If you have opened a customer account, you can also unsubscribe from the newsletter directly from your customer account under the section "Personal information > Newsletter subscription"..
The registration to receive commercial information is done by:
Lolita Lempicka will not call you by phone, except for reasons related to customer service (problem with your order, delivery problem, etc...).
The information collected by Lolita Lempicka is intended only for Lolita Lempicka and its technical service providers. We do not sell any of your personal data to any other company.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Lolita Lempicka may transfer part of your personal data to the following entities:
- Logistics and delivery service provider: logistician, delivery service provider
- Technical service provider : internet host
- Payment Provider: Monetico, Paypal
- Marketing service provider: emailing, advertising, retargeting by Google, Facebook
Lolita Lempicka ensures that all its service providers comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)..
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Lolita Lempicka does not transfer personal data outside the European Union..
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Concerning your customer account, if it has not been the subject of an order, the account is immediately deleted upon request.
Concerning your customer account, if it has been the subject of orders, the information is kept for the time necessary for the commercial prescription (5 years).
Regarding the subscription to our newsletter, the information is kept 2 years after our last contact with you (date of reading of the newsletter being taken as proof).
An automatic purge of your personal data is set up according to the following durations:
Type of data
Email subscribed to the newsletter
2 years after the last newsletter opening - the data is deleted from our databases.
Inactive Customer Account
2 years after the last connection to the customer account - the data is deleted from our databases.
Active Customer Account
2 years after the last log in to the customer account or 5 years after the last order - the data is anonymized from our databases.
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the following rights relating to the protection of your personal data:
- Right of access: you may request any information relating to your personal data held by Lolita Lempicka.
- Right of rectification: you can ask at any time to modify the personal information in our possession.
- Right to limit processing: you may request to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right of deletion: you may request the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by the regulations.
- Right of opposition: you may object to the processing of your personal data, in particular any commercial processing via the newsletter.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You may withdraw your consent to receive our commercial information at any time.
- Right to the portability of your data: you may request to receive a copy of all personal information in our possession.
You may exercise the above rights by contacting us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post :
Leslie Leonor International
42 avenue Montaigne
In accordance with the regulations, you may submit any complaint to the competent supervisory authority in France: CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
This information on the protection of personal data was updated on 18 December 2018.